๐ŸŒŸ Benefits of Using Derma Roller on Hair + My Weekly Routine


๐ŸŒŸ Benefits of Using Derma Roller on Hair + My Weekly Routine

Hair fall, thinning, and bald patches are common concerns today. If you're looking for a natural and affordable solution to stimulate hair growth, derma rolling might be your answer! In this blog, I’ll share everything you need to know about using a derma roller for hair regrowth, along with my personal weekly routine.


๐Ÿ” What is a Derma Roller?

A derma roller is a hand-held tool with microneedles (usually 0.25–0.5 mm for hair) that create tiny punctures in the scalp. These micro-injuries stimulate collagen production, improve blood circulation, and help revive dormant hair follicles — all of which support stronger, healthier hair growth.


✅ Key Benefits of Derma Roller for Hair

1. ๐ŸŒฟ Stimulates Natural Hair Growth

Microneedling activates the body’s healing process, increasing blood flow and encouraging new hair strands to grow.

2. ๐Ÿ’ง Boosts Product Absorption

It opens up microchannels in the scalp, allowing hair serums, oils, and treatments to penetrate deeper and work more effectively.

3. ๐Ÿ’ช Strengthens Hair Follicles

By increasing collagen and elastin production, it helps improve scalp texture and strengthens the hair from the roots.

4. ๐ŸŒ€ Reduces Hair Thinning and Bald Spots

Regular use can help with androgenetic alopecia (male/female pattern baldness) by reactivating dormant hair follicles.

5. ❄️ Improves Scalp Health

Derma rolling promotes cell turnover, helping reduce dandruff, itchiness, and buildup on the scalp.


๐Ÿ’— My Personal Derma Roller Hair Routine

I’ve been using a 0.5 mm derma roller once a week, and here’s exactly how I do it for best results:

๐Ÿ” Step-by-Step Weekly Routine:

๐Ÿ“… Frequency: Once a week (usually Sunday night)


๐Ÿงด 1. Cleanse the Scalp

  • I wash my hair with a mild shampoo to remove any oil, dirt, or product buildup.

  • Let the scalp dry completely before using the derma roller.


๐ŸŽฏ 2. Sterilize the Derma Roller

  • I spray my derma roller with rubbing alcohol and let it air dry for 5–10 minutes.


➕ 3. Roll Gently on the Scalp

  • I divide my scalp into sections.

  • Roll the derma roller horizontally, vertically, and diagonally across each section.

  • I apply very light pressure – no harsh rubbing or dragging!

๐Ÿ•’ Duration: 5–7 minutes max.


๐Ÿ’ง 4. Apply My DIY Hair Serum

Immediately after derma rolling, I apply my homemade herbal hair growth oil:

  • Castor oil

  • Kalonji

  • Onion extract

  • Aloe vera

  • Rosemary

  • Garlic (infused)

It absorbs beautifully into the scalp after rolling.


๐Ÿšซ 5. Avoid Washing for 8–12 Hours

  • I tie my hair loosely and let the serum work overnight.

  • I avoid sun exposure, sweating, or applying any heat to the scalp during this period.


๐Ÿ’ฌ Final Thoughts

Derma rolling has made a visible difference in my hair health – less shedding, more baby hairs, and improved scalp texture. It’s affordable, safe (if done correctly), and gives long-term results when combined with a nourishing routine.

If you’re struggling with hair fall, give this method a try and stay consistent.


๐Ÿ”” Quick Tips to Remember

  • Use a 0.25–0.5 mm needle size.

  • Disinfect before and after every use.

  • Be gentle – never press too hard.

  • Use clean hands and tools.

  • Avoid if you have an active scalp infection or wound.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My DIY Skincare Routine for Soft, Glowing, Hydrated Skin Naturally

Sweat-Proof Glass Skin Makeup Routine for All Seasons

๐ŸŒฟ DIY Flaxseed Face Mask for Glowing, Firm, and Youthful Skin!