My Hair Care Routine for Hair Fall & Baldness Recovery – DIY Oil, Derma Roller & Heating Cap Treatment
My Hair Care Routine for Hair Fall & Baldness Recovery – DIY Oil, Derma Roller & Heating Cap Treatment
Hair fall and baldness are struggles many of us face, especially after stress, hormonal changes, or poor diet. Over time, I’ve curated a natural hair care routine that not only helped reduce hair fall but also promoted baby hair growth and improved my scalp health. Here’s a look into my weekly hair care regimen that you can try too!
π§ DIY Hair Oil – My Hair Growth Elixir
This is the foundation of my routine. I make my own hair oil at home using powerful, natural ingredients known for boosting hair regrowth, fighting dandruff, and strengthening the roots.
πΏ Ingredients:
-
Castor oil or coconut oil – 250 ml
-
Curry leaves – 5 to 6
-
Kalonji (black seeds) – 1 tbsp
-
Garlic cloves – 2 (crushed)
-
Medium onion – 1 (chopped)
-
Methi dana (fenugreek seeds) – 1 tbsp
-
Aloe vera leaf – 1 (cut into pieces)
-
Rosemary leaves – 1 tbsp
-
Dried mehndi (henna) leaves – 1 tbsp
⚛️ Method:
Cook all the ingredients in a stainless steel vessel on low flame until they turn black and release their nutrients into the oil. Once cooled, strain and store in a glass bottle.
I apply this oil twice a week, massaging it gently into my scalp and lengths of my hair. I usually keep it on overnight for maximum absorption.
π§΄ Derma Roller for Hair Growth
Once a week, I use a derma roller with tiny needles (usually 0.5mm) to stimulate my scalp and improve blood circulation. This helps increase the absorption of my hair oil and promotes hair follicle activation.
Pro Tip: Always sanitize your derma roller before and after use. Gently roll it on your scalp in different directions for 5–10 minutes.
π₯ Heating Cap Treatment – Spa for Your Scalp
After applying my DIY oil or post-derma rolling, I use a heating cap once a week to open up the scalp pores and allow the oil to deeply penetrate the follicles.
-
I wear the heating cap for about 15–20 minutes.
-
This adds a spa-like treatment effect and enhances oil absorption.
-
It also helps relax the scalp and reduce tension.
✨ Final Thoughts
Consistency is key! Ever since I started this routine, my hair feels stronger, thicker, and healthier. I’ve noticed reduced hair fall, visible baby hair growth, and better texture ov
erall.
If you’re struggling with hair fall or bald spots, give this routine a try. Nature has so many powerful remedies—and with a little patience, your hair can flourish again πΏπ♀️

Comments
Post a Comment